Re: rman online backup with exclude undo tablespace

From: Prasad <p4cldba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:14:26 -0800

As you mentioned I keep getting the same error no matter what i do . I tried already doing offline drop of undo datafile on mount while setting

 _*offline_rollback*_segments

  _*corrupted_rollback*_segments

  _*allow_resetlogs*_corruption

even the oracle support suggest me to go ahead and copy a full backup . so I will take it as a learning and go back copy files.

thanks everybody.

-Prasad