Re: rman online backup with exclude undo tablespace

From: Prasad <p4cldba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 10:09:19 -0800

we are trying to build a test system and we took the rman online backup using exclude undo tablespace as the undo tablespace is very big (16G) and transferring between production and test network is very slow .

I am trying to force start the db so that I can do a expdp and recreate the db however I am facing difficulty while setting the _corrupted_rollback_segments

Is there a limitation on the length for setting the _CORRUPTED_ROLLBACK_SEGMENTS This below works

_CORRUPTED_ROLLBACK_SEGMENTS = (_SYSSMU1$, _SYSSMU10$,
_SYSSMU11$,_SYSSMU12$, _SYSSMU13$, _SYSSMU14$,
_SYSSMU15$,_SYSSMU16$, _SYSSMU17$, _SYS

SMU18$, _SYSSMU19$,_SYSSMU2$,_SYSSMU20$, _SYSSMU21$, _SYSSMU22$,_SYSSMU23$, _SYSSMU24$,
_SYSSMU25$, _SYSSMU26$,_SYSSMU27$, _SYSSMU28$, _SYSSMU 29$, _SYSSMU3$,_SYSSMU30$, _SYSSMU31$, _SYSSMU32$, _SYSSMU33$,_SYSSMU34$, _SYSSMU35$, _SYSSMU36$, _SYSSMU37$,_SYSSMU38$, _SYSSMU39$, _SYSSMU4$ , _SYSSMU40$,_SYSSMU41$, _SYSSMU42$, _SYSSMU43$, _SYSSMU44$,_SYSSMU45$,_SYSSMU46$,_SYSSMU5$,_SYSSMU8$) but when I try to add the below rest of the undo segment _SYSSMU46$, _SYSSMU5$, _SYSSMU6$,_SYSSMU7$,_SYSSMU8$,_SYSSMU9$ it do not show me in show parameters.

any way to deal with this?

TIA
-Prasad