rman online backup with exclude undo tablespace

From: Prasad <p4cldba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 06:38:41 -0800

All,

we had a online backup taken on a 10gr2 production db on solaris with configure exclude undo tablespace . we are trying to do a disaster recovery scenario to build a test system.

However we are getting into this scenario.

ORA-00704: bootstrap process failure
ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 2
ORA-00376: file 2 cannot be read at this time
ORA-01110: data file 2: '/datastore/sfods03/undotbs01.dbf'
Thu Jan 17 20:14:19 2008
Error 704 happened during db open, shutting down database USER: terminating instance due to error 704 Instance terminated by USER, pid = 21434

Is it recoverable?

TIA
-Prasad

--