Re: RACL Cluvfy AIX

From: Sanjay Mishra <>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 19:10:19 -0800 (PST)

Problem was resolved and it was due to banner shown with ssh command . I told SA to rename the /etc/motd file and it worked.

  • Original Message ---- From: Roman Podshivalov <> To: Cc: Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 4:49:32 PM Subject: Re: RACL Cluvfy AIX

check if you have any echo or stty commands in oracle .profile/.login/.cshrc/etc files and comment them out.

On 1/17/08, Sanjay Mishra <> wrote: Hi

I am installing RAC on AIX first time. It is 5 node RAC. When tried to execute, it is failing on user Equivalence and comes out of other testing. Here is what is already done

all ssh, scp executable are in /usr/local/bin and sym link is created in /usr/bin ssh is working without password to all 5 nodes Also done the following
export ORACLE_SRVM_REMOTESHELL=/usr/local/bin/ssh export ORACLE_SRVM_REMOTECOPY=/usr/local/bin/scp

Any other method to troubleshoot the issue