RE: SQL*Loader performance

From: <>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:36:03 -0600

There are no triggers in this database; I am pretty sure of that

What is VPD (RLS) - I am probably showing my ignorance here...

thank you

Gene Gurevich

             "Powell, Mark D"
             Sent by:                  "oracle-l" <>
             oracle-l-bounce_at_f                                          cc
                                       RE: SQL*Loader performance
             01/17/2008 12:10
             Please respond to

What about row triggers? Were any row triggers added to any of the tables. If a row trigger exists on a table that you attempt to direct load I believe that you just converted the direct load into a conventional load.

Also I take it that VPD (RLS) was not just implemented on any of the objects.

  • Mark D Powell -- Phone (313) 592-5148