Re: compelling arguments for a ThirdParty Cluster

From: hrishy <hrishys_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 14:54:41 +0000 (GMT)

Hi

Thanks for the replies.
I have the FUD factor (as i only have a single RAC implementation exp with just maintainence and installation) for interviews thats why i am posing so many questions.

Please where can i find information about interconnect bonding and teaming

regards
Hrishy

Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with Yahoo! For Good http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/