Re: remote DBA job - pros and cons.

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 13:25:56 -0600

Someone should explain to them that if they plan to hire someone in the US they have to obey US law. They might be able to get around the benefits issue to a certain extent if they only have a couple of employees in the US. Maybe the fall under the exemptions for very small business? I really don't know how all of that works though. In any case, I can't imagine they will find experienced DBA's for that wage.

--
Andrew W. Kerber