Re: OT: Oracle Critical Patch Article

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:47:48 -0600

I have seen something along those lines before. Having spent more time than I like to think about patching, and then unpatching when the errors show up, I can sympathize with those who have not done it. On the other hand, with Sox compliance being such a big issue these days, I feel like we either need to be up to the current CPU set , or have a real good reason why we are not.

--
Andrew W. Kerber