Re: OS does not see resized NetAPP Lun

From: Brian Lucas <>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 10:04:07 -0700

Thanks, Dan. I dug around some more and found this information that I will try after hours tonight because I don't know what its impact on a live system would be.

echo "scsi-qlascan" > /proc/scsi/qla2xxx/1 echo "scsi-qlascan" > /proc/scsi/qla2xxx/2

And then possibly,

echo "---" > /sys/class/scsi_host/host1/scan echo "---" > /sys/class/scsi_host/host2/scan

I will post my results later.