RE: Permissions question

From: John Hallas <john.hallas_at_bjss.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:34:10 -0000

You might need to re-run root.sh and check the permissions of files in the /usr/local/bin directory.

If I was using this as a production server I think I would re-install now just to save any issues. It does not take long to install 10g and the database can be copied out and copied back in again after the install.

John