Re: Index clustering factor

From: Jonathan Lewis <>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 09:12:53 -0000

Sorry, I wouldn't have a clue, I don't use OEM - and I always get lost when someone makes me hunt through the screens.

However, if you can see the run-time execution plan - which I believe you can, although that might mean using one of the performance pack screens in 10g, it should show you the filter_predicates and access_predicates columns from v$sql_plan.

If OEM can't do that, then you'll just have to query v$sql_plan directly - either by writing the SQL or, if you're on 10g, calling dbms_xplan.display_cursor with the sql_id as it's first input.

Jonathan Lewis

Author: Cost Based Oracle: Fundamentals

The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

  • Original Message ----- From: "Brady, Mark" <Mark.Brady_at_Constellation.Com> To: <>; <> Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 7:37 PM Subject: RE: Index clustering factor

Jonathan, can you expand upon the question, "what does OEM tell you about the run-time predicates?" a bit.

Where in OEM would I look if wanted to answer that question?