Re: How to setup LDAP

From: Roman Podshivalov <>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 18:19:40 -0500

At the time I was researching similar subject the way I've found is could be done was:

  • deploy OID + Single Sign On (expect to pay $$$ for license because you'll be slapped with Advance Security Option cost for each database you have to configure with OID)
  • deploy provisioning from corporate LDAP to OID. There are bunch of adapters to do that. I didn't finish this completely because of lost interest due to budgeting constraints

Unfortunately Oracle has no interest to support 3rd party LDAP servers out of the box for user authentication....