Re: how many listeners to run?

From: Rich Jesse <rjoralist_at_society.servebeer.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:02:54 -0600 (CST)

Metalink note 149628.1, although slightly dated, suggests that the version of the Listener should match it's hosted databases. It would then make sense to have one Listener per DB in order to be able to segregate them for upgrading, patching, etc.

On a side note, while trying to find that Metalink note, I see that the very old 69725.1 article has a new jazzy look. I like!

Rich