Re: explain plan, can you explain this?

From: John Kanagaraj <>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 09:36:51 -0800

> John, are you sure that statspack reports sql statistics cumulatively?

Yasin and Allen,

You are right: My bad. STATSPACK indeed does report the differences. This myth of mine was self-created, probably from early days of STATSPACK. Thank you for setting me right. This reminds me once more to re-validate everything I know.

John Kanagaraj <><
DB Soft Inc (Sorry - not an Oracle blog!)