RE: Auto-start Oracle on reboot problem

From: <krish.hariharan_at_quasardb.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 22:03:56 -0700

One way to debug this is to add the line

exec >/tmp/dbora_debug.log 2>&1

somewhere in the beginning of dbora to see what transpires during start up
(BTW, the log file of shutdown will not persist since it is in /tmp). If
not anything else it will at least tell if if this is being invoked during startup. You also mentioned that you ran is as root. Was this as (a) sudo
(b) su (c) su - root

If you could, please post the dbora here which may help

-Krish