Re: any way to make ORACLE 9ir2 (9.2.0.8) work with Redhat AS 5.X???

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 20:16:39 +0000

I'd probably suggest unifying on RH4 right now then, you'll have fewer servers to upgrade the os on and you'll end up with a supported version. Admittedly support for 9.2.0.8 ends in July though so you might want as an alternative approach to be pushing the vendor of the application for 10.xsupport for the database.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA