RE: Installing Grid Control

From: Stephens, Chris <chris_stephens_at_admworld.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 13:56:47 -0600

Pick a server for the grid control repository.

Move grid control download to that server.

Launch installer.

Create repository in new database or existing database.

Answer questions installer asks.

Move grid control download to server you want to monitor.

Launch installer.

Install agent.

Answer questions installer asks.

Repeat for all managed nodes.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of J. Dex Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 1:44 PM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Installing Grid Control

Does anyone have any notes/documentation on installing Grid Control for a Linux RHEL4 server? The databases are running 10.2.0.3. I know there is Oracle documentation but I was hoping to get some kind of condensed notes from someone who has actually gone through the process of installing it.

Watch "Cause Effect," a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more <http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/MTV/?source=text_watchcause>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
        This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email reply.