Re: AIX RAC Patches

From: Sanjay Mishra <>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 16:15:58 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Dan. This is great link as I was salso not aware of it earlier. I will surely update for the list.

  • Original Message ---- From: Dan Norris <> To:; Sent: Friday, January 4, 2008 10:34:01 PM Subject: Re: AIX RAC Patches

Hi Sanjay,

I don't have an exhaustive list, but you might check out this link (Metalink login required) I ran across it for the first time this week while doing some research and it looks like a good start for lists of patches.

You might also find some helpful information in these docs: Note:316900.1 ALERT: Oracle 10g Release 2 (10.2) Support Status and Alerts Note:401435.1 Patch Set - Availability and Known Issues

Good luck. If you do find or compile a list, it'd be great if you could publish it somewhere and/or post it here too.

  • Original Message ---- From: Sanjay Mishra <> To: Sent: Friday, January 4, 2008 9:08:15 PM Subject: AIX RAC Patches

Does anybody has list of patches on top of 10203 on AIX environment. This is new environment and I want to apply all patches that are crucial beside Security and OPATCH version patches.