RE: AIX RAC Patches

From: Vishal Gupta <>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 14:49:24 -0000

This is a very good link. I never came across it before.

[] On Behalf Of Dan Norris Sent: 05 January 2008 03:34
To:; Subject: Re: AIX RAC Patches

Hi Sanjay,

I don't have an exhaustive list, but you might check out this link (Metalink login required) I ran across it for the first time this week while doing some research and it looks like a good start for lists of patches.

You might also find some helpful information in these docs: Note:316900.1 ALERT: Oracle 10g Release 2 (10.2) Support Status and Alerts
Note:401435.1 Patch Set - Availability and Known Issues

Good luck. If you do find or compile a list, it'd be great if you could publish it somewhere and/or post it here too.

  • Original Message ---- From: Sanjay Mishra <> To: Sent: Friday, January 4, 2008 9:08:15 PM Subject: AIX RAC Patches

Does anybody has list of patches on top of 10203 on AIX environment. This is new environment and I want to apply all patches that are crucial beside Security and OPATCH version patches.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. <*http:/>