Re: OT: Well its official

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 20:35:15 +0000

Take it from me - it's all toilet brushes and tedious evidence with those guys. And anyway Connor's an aussie and not a yank or an Oracle employee - what could he know? More seriously I read Fueuerstein and Urman first and I'm glad I did because knowing the azailable tools (the latter two) is important before approach - Connor.

On 02/01/2008, John D Parker <orclwzrd_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Some guy named Connor McDonald wrote one. He's a member of some group called
> the Oak Table Network. Reputedly those guys are pretty sharp...
>
> <tongue firmly in cheek>
>
> <can't reisist chuckling>
>
> John
>
> Michael.Coll-Barth_at_VerizonWireless.com wrote: Charles,
>
> That is an interesting comment. Maybe Oracle will be listening. I am not
> a DBA, however, I have purchased books based on what I liked in my DBA's
> collection. Otherwise, I buy non software publisher vanity books. Is
> there anything better than Feuerstein's O'Reilly books for PL/SQL?
>
> Michael

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA
http://www.orawin.info