RE: OT: Well its official

From: John D Parker <orclwzrd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 10:32:44 -0800 (PST)

Some guy named Connor McDonald wrote one. He's a member of some group called the Oak Table Network. Reputedly those guys are pretty sharp...

<tongue firmly in cheek>

<can't reisist chuckling>

 John

Michael.Coll-Barth_at_VerizonWireless.com wrote: Charles,

 That is an interesting comment. Maybe Oracle will be listening. I am not a DBA, however, I have purchased books based on what I liked in my DBA's collection. Otherwise, I buy non software publisher vanity books. Is there anything better than Feuerstein's O'Reilly books for PL/SQL?

 Michael

 From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Charles Schultz Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 11:32 AM To: don_at_seiler.us
Cc: Chris.Taylor_at_ingrambarge.com; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: Re: OT: Well its official

My favorite part is how you get a "discount" on Oracle Press books that is less than what you get from Amazon. I wish those cards could be used as "special access" to ... something.

 The information contained in this message and any attachment may be proprietary, confidential, and privileged or subject to the work product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.