Re: OT: Well its official

From: Don Seiler <don_at_seiler.us>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 09:41:06 -0600

Gratz! I always liked the stamped laserjet printout I got from the exam people after I passed OCA as a placeholder until my fancy certificate arrived from Oracle (with LINKS TO JPEGS!).

So can you flash the card to get into clubs or anything? Maybe some deals at the supermarket? Can it at least jimmy a locked door?

Don.

--
Don Seiler
http://seilerwerks.wordpress.com