Re: Basic SQL Error Handling Qs ?

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 21:57:11 +1100

Hi,

I understand that the files are lost forever and judging from the filenumber it is probably a fairly large database, but from a support point of view I would probably still consider looking at fixing this issue.

Otherwise You'd probably be looking at individual table analyzes excluding the ones in the missing datafile(s)

brgds

Jack

On 24/12/2007, VIVEK_SHARMA <VIVEK_SHARMA_at_infosys.com> wrote:

> Thanks for responding.
>
> Fixing the underlying issue is NOT possible as the respective MISSING
> files have been LOST forever.
>
> Degree=48 used as the Machine is a SF15K Server with 24 CPUs
>
> Cheers

J.A. van Zanen