Re: hash partitions on 10gR2 RAC database

From: Syed Jaffar Hussain <sjaffarhussain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 17:17:47 +0300

Asif,

I already knew that bug mentioned in Note:4583442.8. Fortunately, the table doesn't have any LOB columns.
Regarding the metalink discussion, one was about behavior in 8i and other one shows the query/index issues.

However, what I am really looking for is the behavior on RAC database and any 10g improvement regarding hash algorthm.