Re: Linux NIC bonding

From: goran bogdanovic <goran00_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 12:47:51 +0100

I have to correct myself...
I have recalled my memories for Linux bonding and 'active-backup' is possible (I haven't used it myself)...when you set mode parameter when defining bonding drivers here are the possibilities:

mode 0 = active-active (round-robin rule when transmitting packets)
mode 1 = active-passive
mode 2 = indicates either of them can be used