how to trace OCIStmtExecute failed ORA-00028: your session has been killed

From: Prasad <p4cldba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 18:10:14 -0800

All,

I am getting lot of messages as such

OciDataSource::executeStatement OCIStmtExecute failed ORA-00028: your session has been killed

in the client side .and I tried looking around to see if there is any alter system from database or any cron jobs but could not .

 when I did a pfiles on the initiator process on the client host I see that there are open socket

58: S_IFSOCK mode:0666 dev:303,0 ino:15888 uid:0 gid:0 size:0

      O_RDWR FD_CLOEXEC
        sockname: AF_INET 172.16.4.135  port: 59939
        peername: AF_INET 172.16.4.140  port: 1521

but i do not see any separate unix process/child process for these socket connection. but the db host has a separate process for all these open sockets coming from the client server.

Can someone please direct me how to start the trace here or any direction to resolve this .

thanks in advance

thanks
-prasad

--