RE: Any issues with Sun Coothreads Servers?

From: Tanel Poder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 00:31:28 +0800

Hi Jeff,

The best advice I can give is that try to get one for couple of weeks for demo purposes from the vendor.

Clone some of your existing databases (and OS) there (which would have similar workload to your new project's one) and test the performance out yourself.

If all works fast then fine - if it's slow, you have evidence that the hardware is not suitable for your purposes.

--

Regards,
Tanel Poder