Looking for whitepapers

From: Torsten Rosenwald <torsten.rosenwald_at_web.de>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 16:42:07 +0100

Hi altogether,

I'm looking for the following Whitepapers in PDF format.

Oracle7 for UNIX Performance Tuning Tips, Part No. A225355-2, Authors: Chidori Boeheim, Tony Duarte, Mark Johnson

Oracle7 Sizing and Capacity Planning Guide for VAX OpenVMS Systems, Part No. A19176, Author: Scott Foote

If somebody still has a copy of these papers or even only one of these, I would be very pleased if you could send one copy to me.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Torsten.