Moving the ORACLE_HOME

From: Jordan, Casey <Casey.Jordan_at_brickstreet.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 08:42:28 -0500

Can I move the Oracle Home for a 10.2.0.2 database to a new mount point and relink or do I have to reinstall the binaries? The database is HPUX.     Thanks

"Notice of Confidentiality" The information contained in this e-mail message is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of the communication is strictly prohibited.