Re: Mysterious failure!

From: sol beach <sol.beach_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 10:02:34 -0800

I am running both V10.2.0.1 & V10.2.0.2 on Linux in Production. The bug exists in V10.2.0.1 & does NOT exist in V10.2.0.2 While it is technically correct to state that this bug does not impact the database per se, effectively it renders the DB useless for my environment.
If/when the client applications can no longer connect to the DB, then the database itself might as well be down.

"Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play at Ford's Theater?"