RE: Deleting files from O/S older than 6 hours

From: Ken Naim <kennaim_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:48:49 -0500

Since these files are not that important since they can be deleted after 6 hours? can you just create subdirectory and move all the files to the subdirectory and then every 6 hours remove the files in the subdirectory and then move the files from the parent directory?

rm /.../parent/subdir/*

mv /.../parent/*.ext /.../parent/subdir/

Ken