RE: rac on windows question

From: Taylor, Chris David <Chris.Taylor_at_ingrambarge.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 07:57:52 -0600

It used to be at OSS.ORACLE.COM I believe.

Look under Projects on the left.

Chris Taylor

Sr. Oracle DBA

Ingram Barge Company

Nashville, TN 37205

Office: 615-517-3355

Cell: 615-354-4799

Email: chris.taylor_at_ingrambarge.com

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Andrew Kerber Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 7:54 AM To: oracle-l
Subject: rac on windows question

I have been doing some very preliminary research on installing 10g or 11g rac on windows 2003 server. I have found ocfs or ocfs2 mentioned in several places as being available for windows 2003, but I cannot find the ocfs software anywhere. Can someone tell me if this is really available, and if so where I can find it?

--
Andrew W. Kerber