Any way to forace parallel query for another session?

From: anysql <anysql_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 20:01:42 +0800

Hi:

I want to speed up the exp or imp process, one way is to force parallel of the exp/imp session. We can use "ALTER SESSION FORCE PARALLEL QUERY PARALLEL n" for current session.

Is their any interface to change another session of the force parallel query setting?

Thanks.

Good tools make work easy and improve life quality
-- http://www.dbatools.net

Personal software, life, research and professional Oracle recovery service
-- http://www.anysql.net/en