Getting a srvctl config report for all databases

From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 21:05:11 -0600

Hey list,

Still trying to learn the mechanics of the beast known as CRS. I asked around and finally filed an SR with Oracle.

Ques: Anyway to get a report for all databases without having to run the srvctl config command for each one individually?

Ans:
We don't have a single command which gives you the expected results for all the databases.
You may have to depend on scripts along with crs_stat -p and srvctl.

Does anyone have such a way to do this, yet? I was using srvctl config database with the -a option to check on mount and start options. Is there an esoteric way of doing it maybe, like dumping the OCR and extracting the proper strings? I am still finding the inability to interact and manipulate the registry directly a bit disheartening. How about a regedit for Oracle? *grin*

--
Charles Schultz