RE: tricky group by questions

From: Taylor, Chris David <Chris.Taylor_at_ingrambarge.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 09:47:08 -0600

Unless I'm mistaken, a group by will not ignore those rows especially when using a count(*).

Either something else is disqualifying those rows from returning, or you might have a corrupt index if it is doing an index scan.

Also, your results don't match your query. Looks like you're looking for 11/11/2007 dates but you're limiting it to dates > 11/25/2007. I assume this was just an oversight.

Chris Taylor
Sr. Oracle DBA
Ingram Barge Company
Nashville, TN 37205