Oracle 10g R2

From: Lyall Barbour <lyallbarbour_at_sanfranmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 09:27:02 -0500

Hello all, Trying to create a database on Linux RHE5 with a new install of 10gR2 that i downloaded. Have had the same core dump ever time i try to startup nomount. I've look through posts, lists, different DBA areas on the net and i think the problem is in the pfile. i get ora-600: internal error code arguments [keltnfy-lmdInit] [46], [], [], []and then in the stack trace:ora-12707: shared memory realm does not exit. Linux error: 2: No such file or directory. It sounds like posts i've seen are correct for me, that an environment variable is not set correctly. but i haven't been able to find any miss types. I remember ANYSQL on the list saying that there is a patch coming out for 10g soon. I want to know if anyone could give me some suggestions. I can provide more info if needed. Lyall

--

Over 2 Million Holiday Gift Ideas - Take a Look! mail.com shopping at http://mail.shopping.com/?linkin_id=8033174

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Nov 27 2007 - 08:27:02 CST