Re: filesystemio_options option on solaris 9 sparc 64-bit (Oracle 10g)

From: DBA Deepak <oracle.tutorials_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 14:41:41 +0530

Hi John,

Sorry for the late response. Even after mounting the filesystem with "forcedirectio" option am unable to see a non-zero value as the third parameter value to the ioctl() calls. I did the same experiment as mentioned in your previous mail.

Would you please tell is there any alternative to verify whether the system is using directio or not?

Regards,

Deepak

--
Regards,