Re: Disaster Recovery for datawarehouse

From: hrishy <hrishys_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 08:53:15 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Niall

Thanks for responding..

I asked about this question in other forums too..

And one of them suggested that applying incremental backups to image copies from 10.2 onwards

And i think that is a more viable answer provided the client is willing to load probably one days worth of data into that remote host and start running his ETL processes from there..

What do you guys think on this approach.

regards
Hrishy

Which email service gives you unlimited storage? http://uk.mail.yahoo.com