RE: Question re applying archive logs

From: Goulet, Dick <richard.goulet_at_capgemini.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 14:33:59 -0500

Bill,

        Since you have the database open, the database SCN can be incrementing, you'll have to re-restore the database and roll it forward to the new time. Would have been better to open it READ ONLY.

Dick Goulet / Capgemini
North America P&C / East Business Unit
Senior Oracle DBA / Hosting
Office: 508.573.1978 / Mobile: 508.742.5795 / www.capgemini.com Fax: 508.229.2019 / Email: richard.goulet_at_capgemini.com 45 Bartlett St. / Marlborough, MA 01752

Together: the Collaborative Business Experience