Re: moving data between backends (fast connectivity need)

From: Alex Gorbachev <ag_at_oracloid.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 18:35:49 -0500

Not that I'm favoring M$ tools too much but I heard that DTS is pretty simple and fast. At least on our clients is using it to pull data from Oracle and they don't complain.
I think they use Oracle ODBC driver.

--
Alex Gorbachev, Oracle DBA Brewer, The Pythian Group
http://www.pythian.com/blogs/author/alex http://www.oracloid.com