RAC 10.2.0.3

From: Ujang Jaenudin <ujang.jaenudin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 12:11:58 +0700

all,

i have 2 nodes RAC 10.2.0.3 on UX
in 8k blocksize, what is the best MTU size to be set? should I set 8k too?

I have the problem with high disk utilization, which causing node eviction, the FC is multipathing, so how is the good setting on misscount??

about this parameter, how can help me??? because user experiencing some locks on gcs, cache buffer chains, etc.

_gc_affinity_time=0
_gc_undo_affinity=false
_gc_affinity_limit=100000
_gc_affinity_minimum=1000000