Re: 10g client/database installation

From: Maureen English <>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 14:50:04 -0900

Thanks Peter,

That had been my experience, too. I went back to the installation media and started a new installation to see if I missed something, but there is no drill down option for Oracle Programmer, which is where the precompilers that we need reside. I searched Metalink and found that this is a problem with, so it must also be a problem with The solution is to use the client installation and install only the Oracle the same Oracle_HOME. I can live with that!