Re: ORA-01552: cannot use system rollback segment for non-system tablespace 'string'

From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 08:41:25 -0700

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. Yes, I do have an UNDO tablespace online. It was not full, it was not busy. The problem was in what the developer was doing. He managed to resolve it before I got back to him. Seems he modified his environment for the run on production from what he had in the other two environments. When he did everything the same way, it worked the same way. Imagine that!

Thanks again.

Sandy