Re: Automate AWR report in Grid control

From: Alex Gorbachev <ag_at_oracloid.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 19:38:21 -0500

I think OP meant AWR report and not AWR snaps themselves. Grid Control doesn't have AWR report scheduling capabilities - it just presents you an interface to generate it on demand. There are not many cases I can see why this wouldn't suit your needs.

You can schedule OS script/SQL*Plus and use awr*.sql scripts provided in $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin.
You can also call dbms_workload_repository.awr_report_html or dbms_workload_repository.awr_report_text directly.

--
Alex Gorbachev, Oracle DBA Brewer, The Pythian Group
http://www.pythian.com/blogs/author/alex http://www.oracloid.com