Create schema & load data via XML files

From: sol beach <sol.beach_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 16:13:13 -0800

I've been given 2 XML files, abc.xsd & abc.xml, which supposedly contain the table
definitions (xsd) and the actual table data (xml).

My challenge to figure how to create the tables & actually load the data into the tables.

I am ready, willing & able to RTFM, if somebody would be so kind as to point me at 1 or
more of the FM where such a process is described or where coding examples can be found.

Needless to say, I've never dealt with XML files before.

In case it matters, I hope to load this data into a new 11g DB.

Any free clues would be greatly appreciated.

TIA!