OT really nice pdf reader to read documentation

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:24:32 -0400

Hi,
If you are planning to read 11g documentation, I found a very nice (at least for me) and very small pdf reader (~2 mb) http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/rd_intro.php The interesting is it allows to mark
underline, comment, attach documents, etc. (as the old adobe ebook reader) If you like to read pdf on you computer you are going to like, I had trying to convince their support guy, pdx file are uesful for pdf files, but I'm not sure if they had understoodme.
I'm now in the process to certifiy on java programming, but I'll retake the free table partition proyect sun (I say soon) :)