Re: sql server2005 for a change in 3TB range

From: hrishy <hrishys_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 11:52:05 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Phil

Thank you for your inputs.

My application is web based so i would be using connection pooling and the locking there would be different (wherein i would use a timestamp or something to see if a row is changed) and then do the dml.

Do you think i should still be concerned about this difference in behaviour

regards
Hrishy

Juggling multiple email accounts? Why bother? Consolidate them all in Yahoo! Mail with our quick, easy tool. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/trueswitch_overview