Re: listener intermittently down

From: Ujang Jaenudin <ujang.jaenudin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 10:38:33 +0700

crs_stat -t shows all are fine.

but when I check with ps -ef | grep lsn
sometimes listener -inherit comes 2 or 3 lines and back again to 1 line output.

is this due to vip problem? or something else?

from the log, i could not find it...

turn on tracing...hm... it so hard due to listener down intermittently, even it can be down after 3 days.

btw, it seem that when listener down , the cpu utilization is on high percentage of user processes.

regards
ujang

--
regards