Re: Exporting Tables from 9i to 7.3 DB

From: Bradd Piontek <piontekdd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 08:44:39 -0600

  1. I don't think this will work without running the 7.3.4 version of catexp (and it probably wont' even at that)
  2. I dont' think database links between 9i and 7.3.4 will work (at least I was never able to get them to work)

Another option would be to unload the data via CSV files and create sqlloaders for the tables.