Re: NIS database resolution

From: Vlad Sadilovskiy <vlovsky_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 14:23:42 -0500

Jared,

Possibly it is not very common. But I see the mentioning of it in the Docs from v7 to v11. Says it is available with NIS adapter. But I'm sure you read this already. Probably Oracle TS is the best bet. Interresting thing to know, so if you have a word from them, please keep us posted.

Vlad Sadilovskiy
Oracle Database Tools
Web site: http://www.fourthelephant.com
Blog: http://vsadilovskiy.wordpress.com